113 views

Reputation Defender

1400A Seaport Blvd, Suite 401, Redwood City, CA 94063

877-976-****

Contact Patrick Watson

I hired Reputation Defender to push down a negative post from Google Search. On April 30, 2020, I paid them $2,500.00 using my Discover Card in order to do so.

They said I would start to see the post pushed down starting in three months, and continue to move down to the second or third page of google search results after that. I provided the required information to them so they could write articles to post that would supersede the article which I wanted pushed down. They scheduled a progress review meeting with me on 8/12/2020. Upon scheduling that meeting, I was told there should be some good progress made by then.

During the time from when I ordered their services in April, to my progress meeting in August, the offending post has moved up from position 3 to position 2 in my google search results. Upon expressing my displeasure for not seeing any results, I was told that I should not have expected the minimal service package that I purchased to have any effect on my Google results (which I hired them to fix). I was approached to move up my tier of service and pay an additional $7500.00 to $10,000. They explained that this would be the only way in which I could see any results.

So as you can see, during the time in which I was working with Reputation Defender, the offending post not only didn't get pushed down, but in fact moved up. They did not do what they claimed they would do if hired. I want a $2,500.00 refund, based on Reputation Defender not providing the service for which they were hired.

In addition, I think trying to do a bait and switch to exhort a substantial additional fee from me to do what was supposed to already have been done is very unethical. They should not be allowed to practice these deceitful and unethical business practices.

User's recommendation: Do Not Hire Reputation Defender.

Reputation Defender Cons: Results and they are thieves, Dont even remove you not even 1 day, Doesnt know what they are doing, Quality of product, No clue about seo.

Comments