Resolved
5.0
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Mar 09

I am going to create a new review based on the customer service that I have received from Reputation Defender. I was upset about a number of things, but they have bent over backwards to accommodate my concerns and I would like to thank everyone involved for their attention and consideration.

If I could change this now to a five star review I would. Thank you to everyone at Reputation Defender for your help.

Original review posted by user Mar 01

First of all, they promised to bury some bad news about me. They created 37 websites with incorrect information ie. the wrong name, the wrong home town (which I corrected three times) and called me Mr. Putnam, who is my father, my name is KATE, that is clearly a female. There was no SEO or back linking. They stated that they wouldn't offer me a refund.

Not offering refunds makes sense when your team actually does their job, but I am losing patience and every blatant mistake I find infuriates me even more.

Anyone who understands SEO (building a reputation management wall) which your company claimed to understand, knows that you:

a. must backlink everything (which wasn't done)

b. Google needs a header and a footer code inserted into every page of every website (wasn't done on ONE page)

c. use three main keywords so Google will pick it up (which wasn't done)

d. insert keywords on every page that it is applicable (which wasn't done)

e. use a consistent location, usually the CORRECT home town of a client is expected if you are paying for a service to fix their reputation. Even after you said that someone went in and fixed them, I STILL FOUND TWO that said Providence, RI (which was wrong)

f. use the clients correct name (which wasn't done) even the people writing the copy didn't know I wasn't A MAN? Mr. Putnam is my father, and that will not help ME with the Google algorithm. And, when I sent back the edited copy EVERY SINGLE TIME none of my edits were corrected. I trusted your company to do their job, not blow it off.

g. you need to link client pictures to other websites in order to create the 'wall' that your company claimed to be creating for the past seven months (which wasn't done)

Buying a bunch of websites is ideal, but if you don't utilize them and use them correctly it's just a waste of time and money. I want all of my money back, 50% isn't going to cut it anymore, I am getting more annoyed having to even explain how to create a 'wall" correctly. I have waited 7 months for Reputation Defender to fix my reputation and they couldn't even do the most basic parts of "reputation management".

If we need to have a phone call, that's fine, I agreed to a 50% refund last week before I started digging in and seeing what wasn't happening in basic SEO world and now I want a full refund and the longer I wait the more frustrated I am getting.

Review about: Reputation Defender Reputation Management Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Quality of product, Doesnt know what they are doing, No clue about seo.

Comments

I also distrust this company