paid money...did not do any work .very arrogant.no stability..kept on changing account managers.

I complained a number of times..no response. I find them dishonest and incompotent service with a big name. they have little concern for a client like me. they constantly try to push to buy bigger package.

some employees at this form are novices and should be doing something else. I do no feel it is worth the money they charge. they need to pay much more attention to what the client requests and needs. I know of other companies that left them.

they must change.they need to display more integrity in their work

Review about: Reputation Defender Reputation Management Service.

Had an Experience with Reputation Defender?

Comments

You can add my name and experience.And they had the nerve to say they were going to automatically renew my account when they accomplished next to nothing.

I also had account managers switched.

In fact, one sent me an email entitled: Good News!

I thought it referred to my account but he was simply telling me that he was promoted and that I would be given a new account manager.I feel totally ripped off.

New York, New York, United States #1340547

I totally agree and would be interested in starting a class auction lawsuit against this company. A rip off does not even begin to describe it.