1.8
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

I signed up for a $5k package to push down some of the search results on Google and they have barely done anything.Ok fine, they put some silly content on cakeresume and oher *** like that, but the content they wrote was inaccurate (I had to redo most of it) and they couldn't move the search results.

Paul McGraw - my "customer service rep" was rude and defensive, always promising that they could move the results if I signed up for another contract. Yeah. Right.

I was mis-sold once, it's not happening again buddy.Don't even consider this service - not even worth the time visiting their website.

Review about: Reputation Defender Reputation Management Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Reputation Defender?

Comments

Experience project Experience Project "Eff me. I only used this exp project place to post stories about us bikers doing a Colorado run. Nothing dodgy like few photos n stuff of bikes and..." Read more 800notes - Website Review 800notes "I don't believe this website is a real phone directory as advertised. I know its free, but it should still be what it claims to be. I went there with..." Read more Presto News Of Switzerland - Www.presto.news FAKE Giuseppe Macario SCAM Presto News Of Switzerland "Presto.news owned and authored by Giuseppe Macario also noted as Antonio Russo of Italy. Presto.news victimizes students and women. There are also litigation claims by universities against Giuseppe Macario and..." Read more Leagle.com/plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org all ruthless websites that destroy the careers and reputations of Americans for sinister motives Leagle "When it comes to monetized websites such as leagle.com, plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org there may be something much more sinister behind these ruthless website then ever imagined. These websites mentioned are..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more