Show reviews that mention
money service information reviews reputation search people results internet business
Showing 1 of 49 reviews Clear filter
Filter review

Very willing to work with consumers

Pissed Consumer is a good platform when you are angry, but I would like to give a good review to Reputation Defender after the experience I had with their company. In all transparency, I am creating a new review based on the customer service that I have received from Reputation Defender. I was upset about a number of things, but they have bent over backwards to accommodate my concerns and I would like to thank everyone involved for their attention and consideration. If I could change this now to a five star review I would. Thank you to everyone at Reputation Defender for your help. For over a year I was not checking my own checks and balances, and I was very frustrated. The team at Reputation Defender listened to all of my concerns and were very willing to work with me. They helped assuage my grievances, and work with me to the very last detail. The one thing I would rave about is the willingness to listen and provide the best customer service they can.

Total BS

ID
#1206442 Review #1206442 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Reputation Defender Customer Care
Pros
  • Customer service
Reason of review
Good customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article