1.4

I spent close to 20,000 only to find out

that these guys at reputation defender

are first class losers.

they promise. they don't do! DO NOT

USE THEM

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of a product or service from Reputation Defender. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Reputation Defender to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Reputation Defender for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Reputation Defender?

Comments

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1264845

I too paid 20K for absolutely nothing- but to be directed to blog and pintrest sites. I will report to Better Business Bureau. They are a scam

I am disappointed in Reputation Defender.They haven't been effective in keeping my personal information offline.

When I've noticed my personal info pop up on public listing sites they've said they include in their removal service, they haven't been very responsive. Instead, they've replied with a form email reply and I don't feel they are addressing specific instances of my personal info on public listing sites. The list of public listing sites they say they remove info from seems to include fewer of the ones out there than before.

I first signed up for the Reputation service a couple of years ago and they seem to getting less helpful, less effective, and more automated as time goes on.I'm looking for another service to do what Reputation claims to be able to do.