2.3
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security

Terrible experience.Aaron was VERY rude durring initial consult.

Was simply trying to understand pricing structure. Monitoring 4x per year is 1000$, or 250$ per check in. Exact same monitoring 12x per year is $5000, or 415$ per check. The same check is more expensive the more you want it done.

Which as a business model makes ZERO sense. Aaron then went on to question my business experience and intelligence. He became indignant and insisted he didn't have to justify anything to me and told me maybe I should just hire an assistant to do the work instead. I have never had a business treat me so poorly when I was simply trying to understand how their business could benefit my life.

Shameful how you treat people.Conversation was recorded if management would like to listen for themselves.

Review about: Reputation Defender Reputation Management Service.

Had an Experience with Reputation Defender?

Comments

Playground bullies only grow up to be cyberbullies on Amirite Amirite "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..." Read more Caucasian Western looking muslim ladies do NOT create and Account  on SingleMuslim.com ! Singlemuslim "Honestly, I am not very sure if my "totally-no-typical/stereotypical -Muslim" look was a reason for my frequent discrimination on Singlemuslim.com, but the matter of the fact is that I have..." Read more Experience project Experience Project "Eff me. I only used this exp project place to post stories about us bikers doing a Colorado run. Nothing dodgy like few photos n stuff of bikes and..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more