2.3
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security

Terrible experience.Aaron was VERY rude durring initial consult.

Was simply trying to understand pricing structure. Monitoring 4x per year is 1000$, or 250$ per check in. Exact same monitoring 12x per year is $5000, or 415$ per check. The same check is more expensive the more you want it done.

Which as a business model makes ZERO sense. Aaron then went on to question my business experience and intelligence. He became indignant and insisted he didn't have to justify anything to me and told me maybe I should just hire an assistant to do the work instead. I have never had a business treat me so poorly when I was simply trying to understand how their business could benefit my life.

Shameful how you treat people.Conversation was recorded if management would like to listen for themselves.

Review about: Reputation Defender Reputation Management Service.

Had an Experience with Reputation Defender?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Thai Visa - Even the Mods troll/Click bait commissions Thai Visa "When one thought the content on Thai Visa couldn't get any more bigoted and racist, it appears now in addition to the normal Thai bashing by the old white men..." Read more Calling all women for a boycott of Amirite.com. Amirite "I was just deactivated from Amirite.com for reporting Platinum, who continues to attack, stalk, and berate women on Amirite. Refer to screen shots of his latest antics dated 11/20/2016...." Read more 800notes regulars deleting all my posts 800notes "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..." Read more Playground bullies only grow up to be cyberbullies on Amirite Amirite "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..." Read more Pulse TV - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulse TV "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more