Houston, Texas
1.9K views 2 comments

I have gone through $10k at Reputation.com and BrandYourself's DIY platform to get RipoffReports about my company "suppressed".I saw the ad below written by Profile Defenders so I gave them a call.

They wanted $24,000 to delete the RipoffReport complaint, and I had to pay them half upfront, and it would take 4-6 months. Um, no way! So I shopped around and found RipoffRemoval.com.

I only had to pay them once successful, it was slightly cheaper, and the attorney did it in 6 weeks.Removal through legal means seems to be the only solution nowadays, it seems like Google is way too smart to hide things.

Review about: Reputation Defender Reputation Management Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Reputation Defender?

Comments

Phil Doe
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1227114

Profile defenders is in the news these days for filing phony lawsuits. You want to pay for that? Just Google them Lol

RipoffRemoval.com is full of it.They suck and can't remove anything.

Profile Defenders eats your lunch and does not charge $24,000 for a ripoff removal.

Call 866-664-6178 and get a quote now for removing your ripoff report.Dont waste your time with Ripoff removal.

Leagle.com/plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org all ruthless websites that destroy the careers and reputations of Americans for sinister motives Leagle "When it comes to monetized websites such as leagle.com, plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org there may be something much more sinister behind these ruthless website then ever imagined. These websites mentioned are..." Read more Presto News Of Switzerland - Www.presto.news FAKE Giuseppe Macario SCAM Presto News Of Switzerland "Presto.news owned and authored by Giuseppe Macario also noted as Antonio Russo of Italy. Presto.news victimizes students and women. There are also litigation claims by universities against Giuseppe Macario and..." Read more 800notes - Deletes truthful posts, keeps  false posts 800notes "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..." Read more InterNations - Extremely unethical billing and worst customer service I've known InterNations "I signed up to try out this network a year ago. Went to an event once. The quality of the event was so bad that I never came back. I..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more Kate Somerville - Broken cap on new tube of product Kate Somerville "bought it Sat out of state. Got home Sun. Opened it Mon. The nipple on the flip cap that would close into the dispenser opening isn't there meaning (a) the..." Read more Pepperfry  received wrong product and pepperfry is not ready to accept it back Pepperfry "Hi have order a clock "Black Iron 8 Inch Vintage Double Sided Station Wall Clock by Anantaran" (Sku: DE1370875-S-PM6126) (Order No is 303227277) which has WHITE inner background being displayed..." Read more