1.9K views

I have gone through $10k at Reputation.com and BrandYourself's DIY platform to get RipoffReports about my company "suppressed".I saw the ad below written by Profile Defenders so I gave them a call.

They wanted $24,000 to delete the RipoffReport complaint, and I had to pay them half upfront, and it would take 4-6 months. Um, no way! So I shopped around and found RipoffRemoval.com.

I only had to pay them once successful, it was slightly cheaper, and the attorney did it in 6 weeks.Removal through legal means seems to be the only solution nowadays, it seems like Google is way too smart to hide things.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Reputation Defender. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Reputation Defender.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Reputation Defender to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Reputation Defender?

Comments

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1227114

Profile defenders is in the news these days for filing phony lawsuits. You want to pay for that? Just Google them Lol

RipoffRemoval.com is full of it.They suck and can't remove anything.

Profile Defenders eats your lunch and does not charge $24,000 for a ripoff removal.

Call 866-664-6178 and get a quote now for removing your ripoff report.Dont waste your time with Ripoff removal.