1.2

Reputation Defender's contract says that they don't guarantee ANY results, much less positive results.

When after several months of work, they had done incredible damage to my online reputation using methods they never discussed at any point, they refused to stop doing things which were extremely damaging.

At no point were they effective in assisting with any part of reputational defense, particularly setting up websites.

Their service was brusque, rude, smug, and ignorant of the subject. When presented with proof of the harm they had done, they literally told us they didn't care, that we were locked into a contract, and they had our money no matter what.

They will steal your money. I have seen no evidence they have the ability to do what they say. I have seen plenty of evidence that they have no desire to do what they say, and they certainly don't care about your reputation.

Their customer service is arrogant, angry, abrupt, condescending, and above all, focuses on the fact that they won't change what they do, won't give even partial refunds, and have absolutely no interest in whether or not they're hurting you.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Quality of product, Doesnt know what they are doing, No clue about seo.

Comments