Reputation Defender - reputationdefender.com biggest ripoff ever they are only a scam

Mar 26, 2010
review #176300

Reputation defender fails to live up to it's promises.They will lure the customer in with the line 100 1st page placements, 2000-3000 backlinks, 1st page visibility in 60-90 days on the organic side of the Google search.

Then when asked to show results they will tell you to be patient things take time but to keep paying their bills. 3 months into their program customer service was poor at best my sales rep had left the company after twisting arms got a meeting.

After 6 months of seeing no improvement I told reputationdefender.com that their would be no more payments until someone sat down and showed me that something was being done.I haven't received any news from reputationdefender since then and they won't answer my calls or return my money.

95a3e9a
Had an experience with Reputation Defender?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Sreputation

Nov 07, 2013 Montreal, Quebec

these so called reputation management companies that charge people before work is done are the new digital extortion nowadays.

give me a shout at: solutionreputation@gmail.com and ill take care of your online reputation at no charge until the entire situation is fixed!

Thats right, ZERO RISK, if im unable to perform, you don’t pay me a single penny (95% success rate.) theres no point risking thousands and not getting anything for it!!

I am purely result driven, this means you don’t risk anything because if I’m unable to provide you the results, you don’t pay anything! no catch, no risk, no setup fee, no deposit.

The good people are still out there, you just got to find them :)

kdreputation

Jun 02, 2013

stop getting scammed by these so called reputation management companies that charge you before work is done.

give me a shout at kdreputation@gmail.com and ill take care of your online reputation at no charge until the entire situation is fixed! thats right, ZERO RISK, if im unable to perform, you dont pay me a single penny (95% success rate.) theres no point risking thousands and not getting anything for it!!

our fees start at $5000 one time and go from there...but there is absolutely zero risk of not getting what you pay for!!

juan bautista

Nov 30, 2011

i called reputation.com and inquired the pricing to clean unsavory remarks about me. i mentioned my situation to their manager but declined their product because it is too expensive. all of a sudden - the unsavory remarks about went up and as number search. i regret calling the company. i am suspecting that they have to do why the search aboutme went up. this company is a scam. beware do not mention your name and the search about you - they will worsen your situation and hoping that soon you will hire their services.

Jerryco345

Apr 03, 2010

Had a similar experience with Reputationdefender.com,they took my money and did not deliver any results - what product did you use?

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Reputation Defender.
Filing a new complaint about
×