Reputation Defender - Reputationdefender.com biggest ripoff ever they are only a scam
Reputation defender fails to live up to it's promises.They will lure the customer in with the line 100 1st page placements, 2000-3000 backlinks, 1st page visibility in 60-90 days on the organic side of the Google search.
Then when asked to show results they will tell you to be patient things take time but to keep paying their bills. 3 months into their program customer service was poor at best my sales rep had left the company after twisting arms got a meeting.
After 6 months of seeing no improvement I told reputationdefender.com that their would be no more payments until someone sat down and showed me that something was being done.I haven't received any news from reputationdefender since then and they won't answer my calls or return my money.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I had my book published with Xlibris - a subsidiary of Author Solutions. $4000 for the full package: i did editing (the girl had rewritten my book! apart from not..."
- "Probably the worst consumer experience I have ever encountered! The owner of Phamegram was extremely rude, accusing me of things such as "broke" and a "cheapstake" and making impudent comments..."
- "That same ***, Anthony Jerome, "AJ" Marik deleted 5 years of Biography work I did on a grave I found belonging to a Medal of Honor awardee with the help..."
- "Before I say anything, I would want to start by saying thank you for including me in such a wonderful organization that you all have. John Casablancas has offered me..."
- "I bought a Simmons mattress about 5 years ago. The edge of it is sagging almost 4 inches on the side. This is not normal wear. I..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "For years I had problems with my teeth. After bearing the pain, at 28 years old i was looking at options for dentures. Seemed crazy to me that i would..."
- "Universal Protection security 2255 Challenger Way Suite 103 Santa Rosa California phone number 707-575-6909 Unfair hiring manager LiZ. Joe masson Universal Protection security is not a fair opportunity employer. I..."
- "While Ben is apparently a charismatic guy (he conned a small business that can't afford to give work away for free into doing a large amount of work and then..."