Reputation Defender - reputationdefender.com biggest ripoff ever they are only a scam
Reputation defender fails to live up to it's promises.They will lure the customer in with the line 100 1st page placements, 2000-3000 backlinks, 1st page visibility in 60-90 days on the organic side of the Google search.
Then when asked to show results they will tell you to be patient things take time but to keep paying their bills. 3 months into their program customer service was poor at best my sales rep had left the company after twisting arms got a meeting.
After 6 months of seeing no improvement I told reputationdefender.com that their would be no more payments until someone sat down and showed me that something was being done.I haven't received any news from reputationdefender since then and they won't answer my calls or return my money.1249c68f review #176300
You may also like
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "I have had Zoomtown for over a year, in that time I have never had DL speeds even close to 50% of advertised rate. I have spent 20+ hours in..."
- "So here's the deal. I do not play games; I do not watch Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime; and I do not stream music. I regularly go over my..."
- "This is a letter to BHN: I am very disgusted with Bright House. I changed to your 30mbs internet service a while back and when the tech came he left the..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "What a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Let's start off with the fact that Randall Isenberg and his entire firm have ZERO communication skills! It was IMPOSSIBLE to EVER get a hold of..."
- "Bought 2 of these 50' Pocket Hoses this year from the same Home Depot in Fort Worth, Texas. One was bought in the Spring. And One was bought in the..."
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "True green is horrible. I am actually asking them for money back. By the way. I have weeds all over my yard..."
- "Signed up for tanning sessions and went that day. Came out with 2 stripes parallel all down my back as well as double stripes on my butt. The back stripes..."
- "This dealer is the biggest cheat around. i was looking for a 2007 Chevy Avalanche ltz on kijiji, spotted Manhattan had one up for sale for a pretty good price..."
- "IAM is my buddy I paid hi dollars for him and he will be 3 years old in May he has a microchip in him that drives him crazy sometimes..."