Reputation Defender - reputationdefender.com biggest ripoff ever they are only a scam
Reputation defender fails to live up to it's promises.They will lure the customer in with the line 100 1st page placements, 2000-3000 backlinks, 1st page visibility in 60-90 days on the organic side of the Google search.
Then when asked to show results they will tell you to be patient things take time but to keep paying their bills. 3 months into their program customer service was poor at best my sales rep had left the company after twisting arms got a meeting.
After 6 months of seeing no improvement I told reputationdefender.com that their would be no more payments until someone sat down and showed me that something was being done.I haven't received any news from reputationdefender since then and they won't answer my calls or return my money.d63dec8 review #176300
You may also like
- "I pay about $100 per month to get 75mbs down / 35mbs up speeds from Verizon FIOS. They don't deliver what they say they will.This tool is what Verizon..."
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "I purchased tickets about 3 weeks my travel date was 12/20/14 which when i got to greyhound @235am i was asking Security where do i go to catch the Megabus..."
- "12/21/2014 05:59 PST - Buyer: I ordered Christmas ornament 7 WEEKS BEFORE CHRISTMAS yet it wont arrive in time to get it before I travel. Very rude seller after requesting..."
- "Since I am a global traveler and at the suggestions of some of my colleagues, I wanted to look into switching from AT&T to T-Mobile as a phone carrier. I..."
- "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."