Reputation Defender Lies
Reputation Defender lies by posting all kinds of nonsense about you and your work without any confirmation of who you are or what you do.The company promises to destroy "old" informatin that might not be flattering , but really cannot do so because the company only adds to your profile - it does not "take down" information that is bad or unflattering.
Do not invest in this company and do not fall for its false advertiseing.
Additionally, Reputation Defender will access your checking account or other payment options without your permission to pay for unauthorized services - in my case, they accessed my checking account to continue a service they had already failed at providing.REPUTATION DEFENDER IS A FAILURE - DO NOT PURCHASE!!!beb8df2
You may also like
- "My issue is not with Bernafon... I personally know nothing about the company. However, I was just contacted by someone posing as an Bernafon HR manager who wanted to do..."
- "Really Great Rates and Fast - Ask for there discount. I did it all very privately thru email. Top notch investigator. Visit us online for Fast Affordable..."
- "If you are one of the many people waiting and wondering if you'll ever get paid by One Stop Maintenance in NY, you can file your complaint with the NY..."
- "I too have been treated poorly by Aliexpress.com. They do not have a "expert" customer service team, they have a bunch of people who can barely speak English helping..."
- "I had a high end Electrolux dishwasher (5 years old) that needed a new pump. I purchased one thru Electrolux that took 10 days to arrive and it arrived with..."
- "I hired Stanley steamer to clean my kitchen and bathroom tile and grout. I had used them two years prior and the 5 Yr old grout looked like it did..."
- "I installed the Wirefly Parental Control App (Version: 1.16.0) from the Blackberry App World. I was surprised to see the app. The app install on my phone was fine but..."
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "By far the worst company I have ever dealt with! Sludge in 2007 Refrigerator Dispensing System. Charged me $84.95 and they sent a Tech out on 8/19 who stated he..."