Reputation Defender Lies
Reputation Defender lies by posting all kinds of nonsense about you and your work without any confirmation of who you are or what you do.The company promises to destroy "old" informatin that might not be flattering , but really cannot do so because the company only adds to your profile - it does not "take down" information that is bad or unflattering.
Do not invest in this company and do not fall for its false advertiseing.
Additionally, Reputation Defender will access your checking account or other payment options without your permission to pay for unauthorized services - in my case, they accessed my checking account to continue a service they had already failed at providing.REPUTATION DEFENDER IS A FAILURE - DO NOT PURCHASE!!!117a63e9 review #203379
You may also like
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..."
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "We got an adv. In our mail box for this company that saying they have good deals for buying house.. we did call the company to take an appointment. ..."
- "Very bad quality of sofa, and expensive. We bought the Simmons Upholstery reclining sofa, color dark brown, made bonded leather. Less 1,5 year after purchase the bonded leather cracked, the..."
- "I told my brother (who's in Tarlac) to send the baby pictures of my 11 yr old daughter here in Laguna thru LBC. This was on Feb 2, this year...."
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "By far the worst company I have ever dealt with! Sludge in 2007 Refrigerator Dispensing System. Charged me $84.95 and they sent a Tech out on 8/19 who stated he..."
- "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..."