Reputation Defender Lies
Reputation Defender lies by posting all kinds of nonsense about you and your work without any confirmation of who you are or what you do.The company promises to destroy "old" informatin that might not be flattering , but really cannot do so because the company only adds to your profile - it does not "take down" information that is bad or unflattering.
Do not invest in this company and do not fall for its false advertiseing.
Additionally, Reputation Defender will access your checking account or other payment options without your permission to pay for unauthorized services - in my case, they accessed my checking account to continue a service they had already failed at providing.REPUTATION DEFENDER IS A FAILURE - DO NOT PURCHASE!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "If you are one of the many people waiting and wondering if you'll ever get paid by One Stop Maintenance in NY, you can file your complaint with the NY..."
- "I had the horrible luck of getting involved with Michelle Wilson at Keller Williams Realty in Englewood Colorado. She lied over and over and over again about the age..."
- "SCAM Online Modeling Agency Do not respond or give money to this agency. They created fake online magazines with Wordpress to make it look more legit. If it's too good to..."
- "I just bought the program T25 and Shakeology and I was super happy. Doing my exercises which help me a lot with my diabetes. The problem is that my second..."
- "I do not know where to begin regarding Richard Denzer Construction. I wanted to remodel a 3 family home I own in Quincy, MA (All 3 floors) The property is..."
- "I am very disapointed that you removed the cardboard from the packaging. The bottles dont stand up right they are crooked or just fall over. It is very embarrassing for..."
- "Writing herewith due to being really annoyed with Light in a box , i ordered a HDMI cable and paid $ 5 already had been charged but the goods were..."
- "SO if you're different nationality, or black or Hispanic or just not white, don't dare go to this dive bar. i had money in my pocket to spend with..."
- "I have just discovered I have $139.36 taken from my account that I didn't/don't remember authorising. How on earth do I stop it? I wondered where the stuff was coming from..."