Reputation Defender Lies
Reputation Defender lies by posting all kinds of nonsense about you and your work without any confirmation of who you are or what you do.The company promises to destroy "old" informatin that might not be flattering , but really cannot do so because the company only adds to your profile - it does not "take down" information that is bad or unflattering.
Do not invest in this company and do not fall for its false advertiseing.
Additionally, Reputation Defender will access your checking account or other payment options without your permission to pay for unauthorized services - in my case, they accessed my checking account to continue a service they had already failed at providing.REPUTATION DEFENDER IS A FAILURE - DO NOT PURCHASE!!!c271996
You may also like
- "Davison take your money and give you a copyright product. In every way you are a looser. After submitting my idea only to Davison, I received a call from Phillip..."
- "TO THE Respected sir ..."
- "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..."
- "Four months after I placed the order, my kitchen looks like this, happy thanksgiving without 18 base and simple dishwasher panel!..."
- "I brought my Lil girls clothes that were needed to Orange Park Fl. I called before I went and asked what sizes they needed... mind u I made sure clothes..."
- "I had flowers delivered to my mothers funeral. They sent something completely different than the picture i ordered from but a blue and white ribbon on it and a..."
- "We made the mistake using Empire Carpet to replace our carpet in our home, 3 bedrooms and the stairs. The sales man Bob LaChapelle; completely mislead me about the carpet..."
- "I take home more than $ 100, 000. per year. I have been in business for almost 50 years. I have been married for 51 years. I have owned my..."
- "Beware of ALL automatic telephone ordering!!!!! This way of doing business is a great way for unscrupulous companies to confuse the ordering issue and not offer any way of reviewing..."